- Outsourced legal services providing expert, cost-effective and flexible support relating to your company’s legal requirements.
- Standard start-up / SME commercial and corporate contracts, such as Shareholders’ Agreement, business terms and conditions, website terms and privacy policies, services agreements, referral agreements, non-disclosure agreements and asset lease agreements
- Finance documentation (including loan and security agreements)
- Term sheets / MOUs
- Other general legal advice
Zoe Tite | Founder & CEO
Zoe is a professional contracts lawyer with over 12 years’ experience advising on corporate, commercial and finance matters. After graduating from Oxford University and BPP law school in London in 2004, she spent six years working for top tier international law firms (Norton Rose Fulbright and Ashurst) and a further five years working as a lawyer for Emirates airline in Dubai. In 2017,Zoe set up her own legal consultancy in the UAE, offering her extensive contracts expertise to start-ups and SMEs. Key to her service is providing a flexible model of support to her clients that caters to their specific requirements, as well as cost-effective and innovative pricing arrangements ensuring administrative efficiency and transparency on fees from the outset.
A wealth of LEGAL EXPERTISE
- BA (Hons) Pembroke College, Oxford University (2002)
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School London (2004)
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England & Wales (qualified 2007)
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales)
- Previously worked for international law firms in London, Hong Kong and Sydney for 7 years (Norton Rose Fulbright and Ashurst) and Emirates in Dubai, UAE for 5 years.
Legal packages tailored to meet your needs.
Reasonable pricing without compromising on quality. Open to discuss alternative fee arrangements and offer transparency and administrative efficiency from the outset.
Services are adapted to suit the specific requirements of the client, whether they need a basic commercial agreement, assistance in relation to a specific transaction or someone on a monthly retainer to offer support as the need arises.
GETTING IT RIGHT FROM THE START
We put the correct legal framework in place from Day 1, so you avoid costly legal disputes in the future.